Victoria, BC - NLP Practitioner Certification with Harry Nichols, NLP Master Trainer and founder of Thought Models*
Sponsored by CACHE (Canadian Association of Counselling Hypnotherapists and Educators)
Course Fee: $2,550
10% Early Registration Discount (before July 15): -$255
Total for Early Registration: $2,295
Course Fee: $2,250
Early Registration Discount (before July 15): -$253
Total for Early Registration: $1,997
License fee of $200USD with Society of NLP is included in course fees.
Payment plans are available, please contact for details
Dates: 9 full days - September 5-8 (4 days) and October 9-13 (5 days), 2019
Training Times: 8:30am-5:30pm
Location: Horizon Centre Classroom 228-1175 Cook Street Victoria, BC V8V 4A1
Harry Nichols has over 25 years of NLP experience and over 20 years of teaching at the Master Practitioner level, he has received the highest designation for a trainer, from Dr Richard Bandler, as A Master Trainer of NLP with the Society of NLP.
Training with a Master Trainer ensures you receive optimal focus in NLP throughout. We are proud to say we offer one of the best “trainers to student” ratios – ensuring smaller classroom sizes so each student has personal time to interact with the trainer - Harry Nichols.
Become a Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming now.
NLP has been described as the technology of the mind, or the science of achievement, and or the study of success. It is so much more, even sometimes called the “new” science of achievement. It’s been around for over 40 years and continues to evolve as we move into the rapidly changing landscape of life in these times.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the study of success and how to utilize effective behaviours and thinking styles of successful people in all walks of life, business, education, sales, therapy, sport, and personal development. You will learn the nature of unconscious communication patterns and how to utilize them for personal growth and professional development.
Who is NLP for?
If you’re a coach, a therapist, counsellor, mentor, salesperson, teacher, parent, business professional or all-around communicator – there is no better skill to possess. It’s like getting the manual for how to run your brain - and in doing so, learning how all humans process information.
· As a leader, you can demonstrate and implement powerful positive changes for yourself and others.
· If you are a teacher, better communications skills will improve the results for your students.
· If you are a business professional or owner - communicating better with your staff will improve your results.
· Self-employed? NLP will help you create powerful strategies, avoid the pitfalls of negative thinking, increase productivity and develop a clear plan for your business.
· As a Human Resources Manager, you now learn the skills of great communicators.
· As a medical provider, communicating with your patients in ways that will convey clearly the details you want them to follow.
· As parents, it’s a skill you will use for your kids now and through the rest of your life with them.
Whether you want to learn more self-control, master fears, develop greater motivation, better communication skills, enhanced ability to build relationships, influence others – or help others do the same, this training course will give you the skills you need to achieve it.
What you will learn:
During this course, participants are taught the following elements of NLP and are then shown how to combine these elements to enable them to apply them with skill and elegance. The course culminates in real-life applications of NLP Skills in helping others to overcome fears and phobias, and learning greater confidence.
At the end of this course, you will know how to work with and utilize the following elements of NLP, which will enable you to get the best from people in HR, managerial, therapeutic and business contexts.
· The NLP presuppositions: Useful beliefs for the NLP Practitioner
· Well-formed outcomes: A method to identify and pursue well-formed and congruent outcomes
· Rapport: How to bond with anyone in minutes
· Sensory acuity: How to read others by observing minute sensory shifts
· Metaphor: Use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind.
· Representation systems: How people build their internal maps
· Eye patterns: How to read the representations people are accessing moment to moment
· Submodalities: Finer distinctions, which create meaning from our internal maps
· Swish Patterns: Change habits and states and create new directions
· Sub-modality belief changes: Use sub-modalities to change limiting beliefs
· Strategies: Internal processes that drive complex behaviours. How different people make decisions, get motivated and perform any behaviour.
· Modelling strategies: Install new powerful strategies for any new behaviour an individual or organization wants to adopt
· Tote model: Test, Operate, Test, Exit, a model of efficiency in testing outcomes
· Anchoring: How we are programmed by external and internal stimuli
· Linguistic presuppositions: Learn to influence using elegant language structures. Be able to read people’s internal maps based on the presuppositions in their language
· Milton Model: Maintain rapport and elegantly influence by using hypnotic language patterns
· Meta Model: Get to the heart of distortions, generalizations, and deletions in language
· Agreement frame: Maintain agreement even when you have the opposing perspective
· Reframing: elegantly create new meanings for problems and objections
· Six Step reframe: Use unconscious signals for healing and creating new choices
· Working with Phobias: A powerful way to shift old patterns that simply no longer serve.
Harry offers follow-up private sessions with students to review the material a few weeks later, to ensure they have mastered the basics.
In Victoria: CACHE Representative Eshu Martin or call: (250)642-7936
* Thought Models is a recognized training centre for the ‘Society of NLP’. Harry Nichols is a globally recognized Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The Society of NLP is the only NLP licensing body in the world endorsed by the Co-Creator of NLP; Dr. Richard Bandler. All NLP certification programs through Thought Models are in alignment with the requirements of the Society. The NLP Practitioner and/or NLP Master Practitioner will qualify you as a member of the Society of NLP. Your NLP certificates are signed by the Co-creator of NLP; Dr. Richard Bandler and you will have the authorization to utilize and carry the globally recognized NLP Society Seals on your web pages, business cards, FaceBook pages and any other marketing materials you use.